Large Language Models Engineer
- Required hands-on experience with design and implementation of applications using Large Language Models (LLM). More specifically:
- Python programming.
- Google PaLM, OpenAI GPT, LLaMA, or similar models.
- LangChain, LlamaIndex, or similar frameworks.
- Advanced prompt engineering.
- Retrieval Augmented Generation (RAG).
- Vector databases (GCP Vector Search, ChromaDB, Pinecone, pgvector, or similar).
- Ideal candidate will also have experience in one or more of the following:
- LLM model fine tuning.
- Embeddings model fine tuning.
- Shell scripting.
- Google Cloud Vertex AI (AutoML, AI APIs, etc.).
- Classic Machine Learning (Client frameworks, neural net models development, training, tuning, serving).
- MLOps (ideally on GCP).
- Data Engineering.
- Strong ethics
- Strong technical aptitude
- Engineering mindset/developer background
- Strong sense of ownership and teamwork
- Curious, always learning to get better